«Begin at the beginning», the King said gravely,«Then proceed straight through to the end, then stop» (Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland)
Findings is the newsletter of the Communication and Media Research Institute.
The Spring 2009 issue of Findings, the newsletter of the Communications and Media Research Institute at the University of Westminster, is available to download freely.
In the current issue, Spring 2009:
* - CAMRI tops media research league
* - Partticipation Culture, Creativity and Social Change: David Gauntlett's inaugural lecture
* - Between commerce and creativity: Jeanette Steemers inaugural lecture
* - Journalism in Crisis conference, 19-20 May 2009
- Transforming Audiences 2 conference, 3-4 September 2009
* - African and Arab Media Audiences: shared agendas for research, 30-31 March 2009
* - Launch of a new journal: Interactions: studies in Communication and Culture
*- China Media Centre update
*- Research updates in brief: Daya Thussu, Steven Barnett, Caroline Dover, Maria Michalis
*- PhD research profile: Yan Yuan
- Where are they know? Former PhD student Burcu Sumer on her work in Turkey
powered by: CANALPT